- spouse, civil partner, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister;
- grandfather, grandmother, grandson or granddaughter;
- spouse or civil partner's father, mother, brother or sister;
- son or daughter's spouse or civil partner;
- stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; or
- a person you have been living with in a genuine and subsisting relationship, like marriage or civil partnership, for at least 2 years before the day you apply.
- be a citizen;
- be settled in the country you are visiting;
- have been granted asylum in the country; or
- have Humanitarian Protection status.
Below is the sample of needed Invitation Letter from your family in United Kingdom, United States, Canada or Ireland
(NAME OF HOST)
(ADDRESS OF EMBASSY YOU ARE APPLYING TO)
INVITATION LETTER FOR MY BROTHER / SISTER / MOTHER / FATHER / ETC
I (UK HOST/FAMILY) is writing this letter to serve as an official invitation for my (STATE RELATIONSHIP), (NAME OF APPLICANT) to come and spend (STATE DURATION OF INTENDED STAY) holiday with me/my family in the UK/US/Canada/Ireland.
He/She will be accommodated and adequately taken care of by me/my family in my/our (DESCRIBE ACCOMMODATION) home, (ADDRESS).
(STATE WHY YOU WANT THE FAMILY TO VISIT).
If you may require further clarification or confirmation, kindly call me on (PHONE NUMBERS - PRIMARY AND SECONDARY NUMBERS).
(NAME AND SIGNATURE)