VACs DO NOT accept applications for Immigration, Express Entry, Authorization to Return to Canada, Temporary Resident Permits, Rehabilitation and Voluntary Renunciation of Permanent Resident Status.
- answer questions in local languages and make sure that applications are complete
- transmit application documents and passports to the visa office securely
- return passport and decision documents securely
- offer a tracking service
- schedule interviews and provide application photographs and photocopies for a fee
- provide access to a computer to apply online
- collect biometrics (fingerprints and photograph)
Canada Visa Application Centre, Nairobi
Office Suite Building, B wing 4th Floor,
Parklands Road, Opposite St Francis Xavier Catholic Church.
Off- the Parklands road fly over, along the slip road.
After Securex and Nimrod Offices.
P.O. Box 25180 00100
Days of Operation:
Open from Monday - Friday (excluding declared holidays).
Hours of Operation:
Acceptance of Application: 08:00 – 16:00
Passport Collection: 08:00 – 16:00
- VACs do not play a role in the decision-making process and are expressly forbidden to provide any visa-related advice to applicants.
- All decisions on applications are made by Canadian visa officers at the visa office.
- VACs do not represent the Government of Canada. VACs are managed by private companies or international organizations. They are only authorized to provide specific services to applicants under the terms of a formal agreement with CIC.
- Protection of personal information is a primary consideration for the Government of Canada when choosing any service provider such as a VAC. Each VAC must protect personal information. Any failure to comply with the terms of the formal agreement signed between the GoC and the service provider could result in the cancellation of the agreement.