Visa Information, Visa Requirements, Visa Application Guidelines, Immigration Rules and Inquiry

UK Student Visa (Tier 4) - Register of licensed Tier 4 Sponsors

For a UK education provider to teach international students, it must apply for a Tier 4 sponsor licence. If approved, the education provider will be given a licence and added to UK Border Agency's register of Tier 4 sponsors.

As a Tier 4 sponsor, your education provider must comply with a number of duties while you are in the UK.

Only a Tier 4 sponsor can assign Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies (CASs) to international students. To score enough points to become a Tier 4 student, you will need a CAS, so you must check that the provider of your chosen course is a licensed Tier 4 sponsor.

Check the list of licensed Tier 4 Sponsors ---> HERE

READ:  Studying in United Kingdom
READ:  How to Apply for a UK Visa - Student (Tier 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...