Visa Information, Visa Requirements, Visa Application Guidelines, Immigration Rules and Inquiry

UK Student Visa - Register of licensed Tier 4 Sponsors (latest)

For a UK education provider to teach international students, it must apply for a Tier 4 sponsor licence. If approved, the education provider will be given a licence and added to UK Border Agency's register of Tier 4 sponsors.

As a Tier 4 sponsor, your education provider must comply with a number of duties while you are in the UK.

Only a Tier 4 sponsor can assign Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies (CASs) to international students. To score enough points to become a Tier 4 student, you will need a CAS, so you must check that the provider of your chosen course is a licensed Tier 4 sponsor.

Check the list of licensed Tier 4 Sponsors ---> HERE

READ:  Studying in United Kingdom
READ:  How to Apply for a UK Visa - Student (Tier 4)


  1. Thanks for sharing this post

  2. Good to know the process of UK education provider to teach international students that they must apply for a tier sponsor licence. This great news may come to help the students who are really want to study in UK. Thanks and inform like this,,,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...