Malaysian business visa is granted for a limited period of business travel to undertake business activities which can include visiting with business representatives, participate in an educational, professional, scientific or business conference or conference, settle an estate or negotiate a contract with a Malaysian organisation.
A business visa stamp or label endorsed by a Malaysian visa officer on your passport that permits you to go to Malaysia to carry out business activities.
Business visa for Malaysia are often issued by the Malaysian consulate. When ever making an application for a Malaysian business visa, you can be asked to explain the reasons for visiting Malaysia.
- Fully completed visa application form for Malaysia and necessary declaration
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport and one copy
- Original of valid visa should you be citizen of another country and one copy
- Your up to date bank account statement and one copy
- Confirmation letter from your travel insurance for Malaysia declaring the coverage and one copy
- Business references (letter from your employer, invitation from business or organization in Malaysia)
- Proof of group travel/ hotel room booking reservation in Malaysia / air ticket reservation for Malaysia and one copy
- Visa application fees for Malaysian visa
How to Apply
You can apply for a Malaysian visa at the Malaysia High Commission in your country. The application process is easy and not stressful if you can provide all the required documents.
Applicants are required to submit their applications personally.
Address of Malaysia Embassy in Nigeria
Malaysia High Commission Abuja
No. 4A, Plot 2232 B,
Rio Negro Close,
off Yedseram Street,
Address of Malaysia Embassy in Ghana
High Commission of Malaysia, Accra
87, Noi Petreke Street,
West Airport, Accra,
Accra North, Ghana.