Visitor visa for Malaysia are generally issued by the Malaysian consulate. When obtaining a Malaysian visitor visa, you may be requested to reveal the reasons for visiting Malaysia.
- Fully completed visa application form for Malaysia and necessary declaration (download form HERE)
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport and one copy
- Original of valid visa should you be citizen of another country and one copy
- Your up to date bank account statement and one copy
- Confirmation letter from your travel insurance for Malaysia declaring the coverage and one copy
- Reference letter from your employer or education establishment
- Proof of group travel/ hotel room booking reservation in Malaysia / air ticket reservation for Malaysia and one copy
- Visa application fees for Malaysian visa
How to Apply
You can apply for a Malaysian visa at Malaysia High Commission in your country. The application process is easy and not stressful if you can provide all the required documents.
Applicants are required to submit their applications personally.
Malaysia application processing is resolved within 4 to 6 working days of the application submission. You can submit your application from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Collection time is between 4pm to 5pm from Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
Address of Malaysia Embassy in Nigeria
Malaysia High Commission Abuja
No. 4A, Plot 2232 B,
Rio Negro Close,
off Yedseram Street,
Address of Malaysia Embassy in Ghana
High Commission of Malaysia, Accra
87, Noi Petreke Street,
West Airport, Accra,
Accra North, Ghana.